Fundamentals of Demand Planning
Dubai:26th and 27th of June at Intercontinental Dubai Festival City
In a business environment characterised by agile and lean supply chains, accurate forecasts are critical to ensuring success. Proper demand management has become a critical factor in determining the competitiveness of any company. Understanding the forecasting processes and achieving accuracy are a necessity for any executive involved in the demand management process. Fundamentals of Demand Planning is a detailed overview of the principles of demand management, forecasting, and the relationship between forecasting and planning. The course demonstrates how effective demand management contributes to increased sales revenues and describes in detail the different models and techniques that can be used to achieve proper forecasts.
Join us along and acquire
Audience who has completed the course will:
- Have a fundamental understanding of demand management
- Have a fundamental understanding of the forecasting process
- Perceive the significance of the various statistical models and techniques used to prepare accurate demand forecasts
- Be able to apply simple tools and methods to produce more accurate and reliable demand plans
- Be able to increase communication and integration of planning teams
Who Should Attend
This course is directed to executives with responsibilities in the manufacturing, retail, distribution and services industries. That includes Demand Planning/Management, Inventory Management, Supply Chain Management, Logistics & Operations, Sales & Marketing, Supply Planning/Management, Manufacturing as well as Scheduling & Planning.
- Serge has more than 10 years of experience in the Supply Chain field and has worked on some of the largest supply chain implementation projects in the EMEA region for companies such as L’Oreal, Chalhoub Group (MCT), Jawad Group, Clipsal, Procter & Gamble, Barloworld Logistics, Parmalat in South Africa, Golden Food, Mazda, Fattal, Holdal, Mohebi among many others.
- Serge speaks English, French, and Arabic, he joined SNS as a Logistics Analyst in early 2006. As a Project Manager , Serge is specialized in leading supply chain projects and implementations of SCE applications across the supply chain
- Conducted numerous Supply Chain consultancy studies for large companies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Documented detailed Standard Operating Procedures and has project managed to implement the consultancy report recommendations.
- Has worked on or led multiple projects involving the integration of different SCE systems together, such as WM systems with ERPs (such as SAP, JDEdwards, Baan, Oracle e-business), or Event Management and Business Intelligence tools with WMS or ERPs. .