Fundamentals of Supply Chain
Dubai: 7th and 8th of October at Intercontinental Dubai Festival City
In today’s highly competitive environment, managing efficient and cost-effective supply chains is critical increasing profit margins and maintaining high customer service levels. Decisions taken on supply chain strategies and processes can help companies grow their market share, improve customer satisfaction levels and increase overall performance of the company. This course provides attendees with an understanding of the different components and processes of supply networks as well as the methods and means to analyze and assess their performance.
Join us along and acquire
Audience who has completed the course will:
- Have knowledge of the overall supply chain concepts and components
- Have in-depth knowledge of supply chain processes
- Understand how logistics operations influence customer service levels and bottom-lines of companies
- Acquire the capability to assess their companies’ approaches to inventory management
- Acquire the means to assess the overall performance of their supply network
Who Should Attend
This course is directed to executives operating in the supply chain including procurement, warehousing, distribution and planning. Given the introductory nature of the course, attendees are not expected to be highly knowledgeable of the logistics domain.
- Serge has more than 10 years of experience in the Supply Chain field and has worked on some of the largest supply chain implementation projects in the EMEA region for companies such as L’Oreal, Chalhoub Group (MCT), Jawad Group, Clipsal, Procter & Gamble, Barloworld Logistics, Parmalat in South Africa, Golden Food, Mazda, Fattal, Holdal, Mohebi among many others.
- Serge speaks English, French, and Arabic, he joined SNS as a Logistics Analyst in early 2006. As a Project Manager , Serge is specialized in leading supply chain projects and implementations of SCE applications across the supply chain
- Conducted numerous Supply Chain consultancy studies for large companies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Documented detailed Standard Operating Procedures and has project managed to implement the consultancy report recommendations.
- Has worked on or led multiple projects involving the integration of different SCE systems together, such as WM systems with ERPs (such as SAP, JDEdwards, Baan, Oracle e-business), or Event Management and Business Intelligence tools with WMS or ERPs. .