Fundamentals of Supply Chain in Arabic
Riyadh: 18th and 19th of December from 9:00 a.m. till 5:00 p.m. at Crown Plaza Riyadh Minhal
In today’s highly competitive environment, managing efficient and cost-effective supply chains is critical increasing profit margins and maintaining high customer service levels. Decisions taken on supply chain strategies and processes can help companies grow their market share, improve customer satisfaction levels and increase overall performance of the company. This course provides attendees with an understanding of the different components and processes of supply networks as well as the methods and means to analyze and assess their performance.
Join us along and acquire
Audience who has completed the course will:
- Have knowledge of the overall supply chain concepts and components
- Have in-depth knowledge of supply chain processes
- Understand how logistics operations influence customer service levels and bottom-lines of companies
- Acquire the capability to assess their companies’ approaches to inventory management
- Acquire the means to assess the overall performance of their supply network
Who Should Attend
This course is directed to executives operating in the supply chain including procurement, warehousing, distribution and planning. Given the introductory nature of the course, attendees are not expected to be highly knowledgeable of the logistics domain.