How To Measure, Benchmark & Improve Your Warehouse Performance
Beirut: 15th of March from 9:00 a.m. till 5:00 p.m. at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand Hotel
In order to improve your warehouse performance, you need to be able to measure it. How to Measure, Benchmark and Improve your Warehouse Performance provides a list of the top KPIs used in warehousing and the means to measure them. It also offers you the chance to compare your performance indicators against international benchmarks in the same vertical and lists the solutions available to improve them. Finally you will be trained on setting up your own performance enhancement program and be given an overview of the different tools available in the market to assist you in succeeding in your task.
Join us along and acquire
Audience who has completed the course will:
- Understand the different KPIs for warehousing
- Be able to calculate KPIs for their own operation
- Set-up a performance measurement and enhancement program
- Provide detailed solutions to improve the overall warehouse performance
Who Should Attend
This course is directed to Operations Managers, Warehouse Managers and Quality Control Managers responsible for maintaining the performance of the warehouse and seeking ways to enhance it. The audience is expected to be knowledgeable in warehousing operations.
- Charbel has more than 6 years of experience in the Supply Chain field and has worked on some of the largest supply chain implementation projects in the EMEA region , France, South Africa and Sngapore
- Charbel speaks English, French, and Arabic, he joined SNS as a Logistics Analyst in early 2010. Charbel is specialized in leading supply chain projects and implementations of SCE applications across the supply hain
- Consulted and led a best of breed Warehouse Management System implementation for one of the largest 3PLs company in South Africa.
- Led the implementation of a warehouse management solution integrated with an ERP with real time update for one very large fashion retailers in the GCC.
- Has worked on or led multiple projects involving the integration of different SCE systems together, such as WM systems with ERPs (such as SAP, JDEdwards, Baan, Oracle e-business) and Business Intelligence tools with WMS or ERPs.