Transportation Management Best Practices
Jeddah: October 4th from 9:00 a.m. till 5:00 p.m. at Crown Plaza Jeddah
The Transportation Management Best Practices course offers its attendees the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively plan, manage and control all transportation activities carried out by their companies.
Join us along and acquire
Audience who has completed the course will:
- Have extensive knowledge of the world of transportation
- Be familiar with most of the terminologies used in transportation
- Be familiar with most common transportation modes and transportation services
- Learn fundamental transportation costing and pricing techniques
- Be able to determine which transport modes and services best fit their companies
- Be able to assess the transportation needs of their companies in terms of vehicles and equipment
- Be familiar with essential concepts and techniques of route planning and scheduling
- Be familiar with available systems for effective transportation management
Who Should Attend
This course is directed to personnel with average knowledge or no knowledge of transportation management concepts. The information presented proved very beneficial to Transportation Managers, Distribution Managers, Transportation Planners, Dispatchers, etc
- Charbel has more than 6 years of experience in the Supply Chain field and has worked on some of the largest supply chain implementation projects in the EMEA region , France, South Africa and Sngapore
- Charbel speaks English, French, and Arabic, he joined SNS as a Logistics Analyst in early 2010. Charbel is specialized in leading supply chain projects and implementations of SCE applications across the supply hain
- Consulted and led a best of breed Warehouse Management System implementation for one of the largest 3PLs company in South Africa.
- Led the implementation of a warehouse management solution integrated with an ERP with real time update for one very large fashion retailers in the GCC.
- Has worked on or led multiple projects involving the integration of different SCE systems together, such as WM systems with ERPs (such as SAP, JDEdwards, Baan, Oracle e-business) and Business Intelligence tools with WMS or ERPs.