Warehousing Best Practices
Beirut: 12th, 13th and 14th of December at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand
The warehouse is the corner stone of the supply chain operation. It ensures the proper flow of goods from suppliers to end customers and guarantees the availability of stock to satisfy demand. Traditionally considered as the storage of goods for profit, warehousing has evolved over the years in a way that modern warehouses now fulfill multiple roles within the overall supply chain. Warehousing Best Practices is a detailed overview of the field of warehousing in terms of design, racking structure and Material Handling Equipment. The course also reviews in detail the different operations performed inside the warehouse.
Join us along and acquire
Audience who has completed the course will:
- Have extensive knowledge of the world of warehousing
- Be familiar with most of the terminologies used in warehousing
- Be able to determine which manhandling equipment (MHE) best fit the operations of their own warehouses
- Be able to introduce new services to be offered by the warehouse
- Be able to evaluate and restructure the operations in the warehouse
Who Should Attend
This course is directed to personnel with minimal to average knowledge of warehousing and yet are required in their job specifications to deal with the logistics of warehousing. The information presented proved very beneficial to Warehouse Operations Managers, Supervisors as well as for the IT team of the company involved in the implementation of Warehouse Management Solutions.
- Serge has more than 10 years of experience in the Supply Chain field and has worked on some of the largest supply chain implementation projects in the EMEA region for companies such as L’Oreal, Chalhoub Group (MCT), Jawad Group, Clipsal, Procter & Gamble, Barloworld Logistics, Parmalat in South Africa, Golden Food, Mazda, Fattal, Holdal, Mohebi among many others.
- Serge speaks English, French, and Arabic, he joined SNS as a Logistics Analyst in early 2006. As a Project Manager , Serge is specialized in leading supply chain projects and implementations of SCE applications across the supply chain
- Conducted numerous Supply Chain consultancy studies for large companies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Documented detailed Standard Operating Procedures and has project managed to implement the consultancy report recommendations.
- Has worked on or led multiple projects involving the integration of different SCE systems together, such as WM systems with ERPs (such as SAP, JDEdwards, Baan, Oracle e-business), or Event Management and Business Intelligence tools with WMS or ERPs. .