The Operational Consultant provides technical support to Project Managers and clients in terms of identifying technical requirements and delivering configured and tested Supply Chain solutions.
Responsibilities include working on-site with clients from initial project stages through training, system configuration, testing and until go-live.
Operational Consultants play a significant role in the areas of analysis, data gathering, client support, consulting, innovation and software testing and training.
- Document functional and non-functional requirements based on interactions with customers.
- Create functional design documents and prototypes based on analysis of requirements.
- Write detailed functional specifications meeting the SNS standards.
- Review and test completed modifications for functional accuracy.
- Provide training for customers and internal resources.
- Estimate/plan activities and efforts associated with functional requirements.
- Perform system configuration tasks.
- Participate in information gathering and business review sessions with customers to understand overall project goals.
- Assist Customer Support team with issue resolution.
- Support the business development initiatives in generating additional services by proposing out-of-the box solutions and establishing close communication channels with existing customers.
- Participate in sales presentations and demonstrations.
- Write user manuals and configuration documents.
- Bachelor degree in MIS, Industrial Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Very high ethics and strong values.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills, particularly with regard to anticipating and solving problems, issues, or concerns before they occur or become critical.
- Very strong written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills with internal and external customers.
- Strong presentation and training skills.
- Ability to travel up to 75% yearly.
- When installing and traveling to client site, most work is done in a warehouse. At this time, general mobility with capability to climb, crawl and maneuver in restrictive areas may be necessary.
- Willingness to work overtime.
- Supply Chain and Logistics knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of Database and SQL
- Knowledge of Software and Application concepts