- Assess customer business needs and develop appropriate solution.
- Lead and mentor Technical Consultants and Technical Specialists.
- Act as the primary point of contact between the Project Manager and the technical resources working on a project.
- Act as the primary point of liaison between the Project Manager and the customer.
- Ensure that all SNS standard technical procedures are being properly followed by the Technical Consultant(s) working on a specific project.
- Manage and supervise Technical Consultants working on a specific project.
- Distribute roles, tasks and responsibilities to the technical consultants working on a project.
- Provide timely, high-level estimates of modifications.
- Provide on-site training.
- Excellent problem solving skills, particularly with regard to anticipating and solving problems, issues, or concerns before they occur or become critical.
- High ethics and strong values
- Very strong written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills with internal and external customers.
- Able to present complex information to individuals and small groups.
- Ability to conduct meetings.
- Able to learn supply chain concepts and progress in technical and general business skills.
- Ability to travel up to 50% yearly.
- When installing and traveling to client site most work is done in a warehouse. At this time, general mobility with capability to climb, crawl and maneuver in restrictive areas may be necessary.
- Possess the ability to work alone and in team/cooperative development efforts.
- Good personality and a team player.
- Willingness to work overtime.
- Minimum of two years relevant experience in software solutions and life cycle, within the supply chain industry.
- Minimum of three years of Programming experience with Power Builder, Java, C++, .Net and SQL (Oracle or SQL Server) in a UNIX or Windows environment.
- Significant knowledge (breadth/depth) of SNS solutions and services.