Fundamentals of Demand Planning
Dubai: 22nd and 23rd of March from 9:00 a.m. till 5:00 p.m. at Rihab Rotana Hotel
This course will highlight in detail the principles of demand management, forecasting, and the relationship between forecasting and planning. The course demonstrates how effective demand management contributes to sales revenue growth and also describes in detail the models and techniques that can be followed to ensure an accurate forecast and a sustainable outcome.
Join us along and acquire
Audience who has completed the course will:
- Have a fundamental understanding of demand management
- Have a fundamental understanding of the forecasting process
- Perceive the significance of the various statistical models and techniques used to prepare accurate demand forecasts
- Be able to apply simple tools and methods to produce more accurate and reliable demand plans
- Be able to increase communication and integration of planning teams
Who Should Attend
This course is directed to executives with responsibilities in the manufacturing, retail, distribution and services industries. That includes Demand Planning/Management, Inventory Management, Supply Chain Management, Logistics & Operations, Sales & Marketing, Supply Planning/Management, Manufacturing as well as Scheduling & Planning.
Experienced in the Supply Chain field as a consultant and system analyst, Teddy has worked on some of the largest supply chain implementation projects in Europe, Middle-East and Asia for companies such as UTi, Anham, Landmark, United Group and Pepsi.
Teddy speaks English, French and Arabic; he joined SNS as a Logistics Operational Consultant specialized in supply chain consultancy and the implementation of SCE applications.