Getting Started with Warehouse Management System
Doha: 10th and 11th of July at Millennium Hotel Doha
This course offers a detailed overview of the systems used to run and operate efficient warehouses. We review in detail the functionalities and technologies of a typical and Best-of-Breed WMS as well as the best practices in implementation of such solutions. The course also takes a close look at available vendors, the criteria of failure and success as well as the calculation of ROI for a WMS.
Join us along and acquire
- Necessary knowledge of warehouse management systems.
- Be familiar with most of the terminologies and technologies used by warehouse management systems.
- Be familiar with the basic and extended functionalities of warehouse management systems.
- Be able to calculate ROI from implementing warehouse management systems.
- Be able to evaluate and select the most suitable warehouse management system for their business.
Who Should Attend
This course is directed to Supply Chain Managers and Warehouse Managers with minimal to average knowledge of warehouse management systems. The information presented proved very beneficial to Operations Managers, as well as for the IT Managers of the company involved in the implementation of Warehouse Management Solutions.
Graduated from the American University of Beirut with a Bachelor in Computer and Communication Engineering and a Masters in Engineering Management and after a short experience in software development and quality management consulting, Wael Mabsout first joined SNS as an operational consultant. Wael has been involved in the implementation of many Supply Chain Management applications across the Middle-East as well as in Latin America with multinationals such as P&G, Nestle, Mabe, Honda and others. Wael has also led many consultancy and design projects for customers such as Riyadh Military Hospital, Arrow Food and Agility Logistics. Wael is also involved in the development of a variety of training material for logistics courses.