Introduction to Warehouse Automation
Dubai: 22nd of March at Intercontinental Dubai Festival City
Between the increase of labor costs, the increase of land costs and your customers being more demanding, warehouse automation is quickly becoming the more logical solution for your operations. This course gives you an overview of the most common automations from light to heavy, how to evaluate what suits your warehouse and how they can help you achieve your goals.
Join us along and acquire
- Knowledge of the common and latest automation solutions for warehousing
- Understanding of the costs and pre-requisites for each automation solution
- Understanding of the expected benefits of the different solutions
- Being able to complete the analysis and to select the most appropriate solution for you.
Who Should Attend
This course is directed to executives operating in the supply chain including Logistics, warehousing, IT as well as distribution and planning. Though this course is an introductory one, attendees are expected to be knowledgeable of the logistics and warehousing domains.
- Serge has more than 10 years of experience in the Supply Chain field and has worked on some of the largest supply chain implementation projects in the EMEA region for companies such as L’Oreal, Chalhoub Group (MCT), Jawad Group, Clipsal, Procter & Gamble, Barloworld Logistics, Parmalat in South Africa, Golden Food, Mazda, Fattal, Holdal, Mohebi among many others.
- Serge speaks English, French, and Arabic, he joined SNS as a Logistics Analyst in early 2006. As a Project Manager , Serge is specialized in leading supply chain projects and implementations of SCE applications across the supply chain
- Conducted numerous Supply Chain consultancy studies for large companies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Documented detailed Standard Operating Procedures and has project managed to implement the consultancy report recommendations.
- Has worked on or led multiple projects involving the integration of different SCE systems together, such as WM systems with ERPs (such as SAP, JDEdwards, Baan, Oracle e-business), or Event Management and Business Intelligence tools with WMS or ERPs. .