SITL 2017 Workshop, From Design to WMS, How to choose the Right Solution?
Paris: Workshop SNS and Aloer on the 15th of March 2017 at Paris Porte De Versailles- Pavillon 1
From design to WMS, how to choose the right solution for your logistices flows and warehouses in France and abroad
Join us along and acquire
- A good warehouse design is a gain of 20% in capacity
- What is a WMS ?
- What are the standard and extended modules/functionalities of a WMS
- How to calculate WMS ROI?
- Best practices in WMS implementations ( and what not do)
- How to prepare for your WMS selection- heurestic methodology and POC
- Client testimonies in the Industrial, 3PL, Luxury , Pharmaceutical fields will follow this exchange .
Graduated from the American University of Beirut with a Bachelor in Computer and Communication Engineering and a Masters in Engineering Management and after a short experience in software development and quality management consulting, Wael Mabsout first joined SNS as an operational consultant. Wael has been involved in the implementation of many Supply Chain Management applications across the Middle-East as well as in Latin America with multinationals such as P&G, Nestle, Mabe, Honda and others. Wael has also led many consultancy and design projects for customers such as Riyadh Military Hospital, Arrow Food and Agility Logistics. Wael is also involved in the development of a variety of training material for logistics courses.