Warehousing Best Practices
Dubai: 27th, 28th and 29th of November from 9:00 a.m. till 5:00 p.m. at Intercontinental Dubai Festival City
The warehouse is the corner stone of the supply chain operation. It ensures the proper flow of goods from suppliers to end customers and guarantees the availability of stock to satisfy demand. Traditionally considered as the storage of goods for profit, warehousing has evolved over the years in a way that modern warehouses now fulfill multiple roles within the overall supply chain. Warehousing Best Practices is a detailed overview of the field of warehousing in terms of design, racking structure and manhandling equipment. The course also reviews in detail the different operations performed inside the warehouse.
Join us along and acquire
- Extensive knowledge of the world of warehousing
- Be familiar with most of the terminologies used in warehousing
- Be able to determine which manhandling equipment (MHE) best fit the operations of their own warehouses
- Be able to introduce new services to be offered by the warehouse
- Be able to evaluate and restructure the operations in the warehouse
Who Should Attend
This course is directed to personnel with minimal to average knowledge of warehousing and yet are required in their job specifications to deal with the logistics of warehousing. The information presented proved very beneficial to Warehouse Operations Managers, Supervisors as well as for the IT team of the company involved in the implementation of Warehouse Management Solutions.
- Charbel has more than 8 years of experience in the Supply Chain field and has worked on some of the largest supply chain implementation projects in the EMEA region , France, South Africa, Singapore and USA.
- Charbel speaks English, French, and Arabic, he joined SNS as a Logistics Analyst in early 2010. Charbel is specialized in leading supply chain projects and implementations of SCE applications across the supply hain
- Consulted and led a best of breed Warehouse Management System implementation for one of the largest 3PLs company in South Africa.
- Led the implementation of a warehouse management solution integrated with an ERP with real time update for one very large fashion retailers in the GCC.
- Has worked on or led multiple projects involving the integration of different SCE systems together, such as WM systems with ERPs (such as SAP, JDEdwards, Baan, Oracle e-business) and Business Intelligence tools with WMS or ERPs.