Warehousing Best Practices
Riyadh: 26th, 27th and 28th of February at Hyatt Regency Riyadh-Olaya
The warehouse is the corner stone of the supply chain operation. It ensures the proper flow of goods from suppliers to end customers and guarantees the availability of stock to satisfy demand. Traditionally considered as the storage of goods for profit, warehousing has evolved over the years in a way that modern warehouses now fulfill multiple roles within the overall supply chain. Warehousing Best Practices is a detailed overview of the field of warehousing in terms of design, racking structure and Material Handling Equipment. The course also reviews in detail the different operations performed inside the warehouse.
Join us along and acquire
Audience who has completed the course will:
- Have extensive knowledge of the world of warehousing
- Be familiar with most of the terminologies used in warehousing
- Be able to determine which Material Handling Equipment (MHE) best fit the operations of their own warehouses
- Be able to introduce new services to be offered by the warehouse
- Be able to evaluate and restructure the operations in the warehouse
Who Should Attend
This course is directed to personnel with minimal to average knowledge of warehousing and yet are required in their job specifications to deal with the logistics of warehousing. The information presented proved very beneficial to Warehouse Operations Managers, Supervisors as well as for the IT team of the company involved in the implementation of Warehouse Management Solutions.
- Software Engineering degree with almost 10 years of experience in SNS.
- Unique combination of Technical and Functional skills in the Infor SCE solution.
- Led the technical implementation of Infor SCE at large fashion distribution centers in Europe, Australia and Dubai.
- Worked as a Senior Technical Architect on large scale automation integration projects.
- Managed the development and deployment of complex Infor SCE customizations.
- Led several technical consultancy and software implementation projects for leading supply chain companies operating in the Middle-East, Europe and Africa.
- Delivered warehouse assessment consultancy studied for customers in different verticals.
- Led multiple technical implementations of an Event Management system controlling an alerting mechanism based on events and triggers including escalation processes and user collaboration.