Warehousing Safety and Security
Dubai: February 22nd from 9:00 a.m. till 5:00 p.m. at Intercontinental Dubai Festival City
The Warehousing Safety and Security covers in detail the different aspects and requirements of safety and security in the warehouse. It will provide its attendees with a high understanding of the laws and best practices of safety and security to meet world-wide standards.
Join us along and acquire
- Be able to understand and properly evaluate the risk and hazards associated with their facility and business
- Assess the current levels of safety and security in your warehouse
- Implement proper safety and security measures to meet international standards
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for Logistics Managers, Warehouse Managers, DC Supervisors, Inventory Controllers and HR personnel responsible for the Safety and Security of Labor, Equipment and Goods.
- Charbel has more than 8 years of experience in the Supply Chain field and has worked on some of the largest supply chain implementation projects in the EMEA region , France, South Africa, Singapore and USA.
- Charbel speaks English, French, and Arabic, he joined SNS as a Logistics Analyst in early 2010. Charbel is specialized in leading supply chain projects and implementations of SCE applications across the supply hain
- Consulted and led a best of breed Warehouse Management System implementation for one of the largest 3PLs company in South Africa.
- Led the implementation of a warehouse management solution integrated with an ERP with real time update for one very large fashion retailers in the GCC.
- Has worked on or led multiple projects involving the integration of different SCE systems together, such as WM systems with ERPs (such as SAP, JDEdwards, Baan, Oracle e-business) and Business Intelligence tools with WMS or ERPs.