Labor Management System
Labor generally represents the largest cost component of your warehouse operations. Our Labor Management System allows you to improve labor productivity from an average of 60 and 70% to almost a 100% by reporting all direct and indirect labor activities, benchmarking labor performance against set objectives and goals as well as supporting a pay for performance program.
- Reduce costs.
- Dramatically improve labor productivity.
- Achieve better workforce balance across all activities.
- Improve the analysis of labor performance to strengthen competitiveness
- Labor planning and reporting - Assess your volume of work for the present and future, estimate labor by shift, task, and work zone to create an effective labor plan.
- Benchmarks for labor standards - Create standards that ensure you measure the performance of your employees against optimum benchmarks. Track warehouse performance and get the greatest possible return from your workforce, regardless of whether you are using discrete engineered labor standards or reasonable expectancies.
- Real-time Feedback - Calculate standards in real-time so your warehouse employees and supervisors always know if their performance is on track.
- Incentive based program - Reward your employees and boost their morale based on their performance