Fundamentals of Supply Chain
In today’s highly competitive environment, managing efficient and cost-effective supply chains is critical increasing profit margins and maintaining high customer service levels. Decisions taken on supply chain strategies and processes can help companies grow their market share, improve customer satisfaction levels and increase overall performance of the company. This course provides attendees with an understanding of the different components and processes of supply networks as well as the methods and means to analyze and assess their performance.
This Course is Available in English and Arabic.
- The course duration is 2 full days.
- The course is presented in the form of a power point presentation.
- The course includes a Q&A session and some workshops.
Who should take it
This course is directed to executives operating in the supply chain including procurement, warehousing, distribution and planning. Given the introductory nature of the course, attendees are not expected to be highly
knowledgeable of the logistics domain.
Audience who has completed the course will:
- Have knowledge of the overall supply chain concepts and components
- Have in-depth knowledge of supply chain processes
- Understand how logistics operations influence customer service levels and bottom-lines of companies
- Acquire the capability to assess their companies’ approaches to inventory management
- Acquire the means to assess the overall performance of their supply network