How to Measure, Benchmark and Improve your Warehouse Performance
In order to improve your warehouse performance, you need to be able to measure it. How to Measure, Benchmark and Improve your Warehouse Performance provides a list of the top KPIs used in warehousing and the means to measure them. It also offers you the chance to compare your performance indicators against international benchmarks in the same vertical and lists the solutions available to improve them. Finally you will be trained on setting up your own performance enhancement program and be given an overview of the different tools available in the market to assist you in succeeding in your task.
- The course duration is 1 full day.
- The course is presented in the form of a power point presentation.
- The course includes a Q&A session and some evaluation quizzes.
Who should take it
This course is directed to Operations Managers, Warehouse Managers and Quality Control Managers responsible for maintaining the performance of the warehouse and seeking ways to enhance it. The audience is expected to be knowledgeable in warehousing operations.
Audience who has completed the course will:
- Understand the different KPIs for warehousing
- Be able to calculate KPIs for their own operation
- Set-up a performance measurement and enhancement program
- Provide detailed solutions to improve the overall warehouse performance