Introduction to Warehouse Automation
Between the increase of labor costs, the increase of land costs and your customers being more demanding, warehouse automation is quickly becoming the more logical solution for your operations. This course gives you an overview of the most common automations from light to heavy, how to evaluate what suits your warehouse and how they can help you achieve your goals.
Who should take it
This course is directed to executives operating in the supply chain including Logistics, warehousing, IT as well as distribution and planning. Though this course is an introductory one, attendees are expected to be knowledgeable of the logistics and warehousing domains.
- The course duration is 1 full day.
- The course is presented in the form of a power point presentation.
- The course includes a Q&A session and some workshops.
- Knowledge of the common and latest automation solutions for warehousing
- Understanding of the costs and pre-requisites for each automation solution
- Understanding of the expected benefits of the different solutions
- Being able to complete the analysis and to select the most appropriate solution for you.