Warehousing Safety and Security
Warehouses as an industrial facility evoke the image of a simple operation moving materials around with forklifts, powered hand jacks, conveyors or by hand. As a result, when safety or security fails, warehouse losses can be tremendous varying from liability on stock and penalties to law suits by injured employees and even facility shut-down and business closures. The Warehousing Safety and Security covers in detail the different aspects and requirements of safety and security in the warehouse. It will provide its attendees with a high understanding of the laws and best practices of safety and security to meet world-wide standards.
- The course duration is 1 full day.
- The course is presented in the form of a power point presentation.
- The course includes a Q&A session and some evaluation quizzes.
Who should take it
This course is intended for Logistics Managers, Warehouse Managers, DC Supervisors, Inventory Controllers and HR personnel responsible for the Safety and Security of Labor, Equipment and Goods.
Audience who has completed the course will:
- Be able to understand and properly evaluate the risk and hazards associated with their facility and business
- Assess the current levels of safety and security in your warehouse
- Implement proper safety and security measures to meet international standards