Getting Started with Warehouse Management System Training
16th and 17th of September 2013, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm in Sheraton Dammam Hotel & Towers
In just two days, you will learn all you need to know about warehouse management systems, their basic and advanced functionality, the proper selection criteria, implementation best practices as well as expected costs and ROI.
Join us along and acquire
Audience who has completed the course will:
- Have necessary knowledge of warehouse management systems
- Be familiar with most of the terminologies and technologies used by warehouse management systems
- Be familiar with the basic and extended functionalities of warehouse management systems
- Be able to calculate ROI from implementing warehouse management systems
- Be able to evaluate and select the most suitable warehouse management system for their business
Who Should Attend
This course is directed to Supply Chain Managers and Warehouse Managers with minimal to average knowledge of warehouse management systems.
The information presented proved very beneficial to Operations Managers, as well as for the IT Managers of the company involved in the implementation of Warehouse Management Solutions.