Getting Started with Warehouse Management Systems
Riyadh: 9th and 10th of October from 9:00 a.m. till 5:00 p.m. at Crown Plaza Riyadh Minhal
This course offers a detailed overview of these WMS systems used to run and operate efficient warehouses. We review in detail the functionalities and technologies of a typical and Best-of-Breed WMS as well as the best practices in implementation of such solutions. The course also takes a close look at available vendors, the criteria of failure and success as well as the calculation of ROI for a WMS.
Join us along and acquire
Audience who has completed the course will:
- Have necessary knowledge of warehouse management systems
- Be familiar with most of the terminologies and technologies used by warehouse management systems
- Be familiar with the basic and extended functionalities of warehouse management systems
- Be able to calculate ROI from implementing warehouse management systems
- Be able to evaluate and select the most suitable warehouse management system for their business
Who Should Attend
This course is directed to Supply Chain Managers and Warehouse Managers with minimal to average knowledge of warehouse management systems.The information presented proved very beneficial to Operations Managers, as well as for the IT Managers of the company involved in the implementation of Warehouse Management Solutions.
- Charbel has more than 8 years of experience in the Supply Chain field and has worked on some of the largest supply chain implementation projects in the EMEA region , France, South Africa, Singapore and USA.
- Charbel speaks English, French, and Arabic, he joined SNS as a Logistics Analyst in early 2010. Charbel is specialized in leading supply chain projects and implementations of SCE applications across the supply hain
- Consulted and led a best of breed Warehouse Management System implementation for one of the largest 3PLs company in South Africa.
- Led the implementation of a warehouse management solution integrated with an ERP with real time update for one very large fashion retailers in the GCC.
- Has worked on or led multiple projects involving the integration of different SCE systems together, such as WM systems with ERPs (such as SAP, JDEdwards, Baan, Oracle e-business) and Business Intelligence tools with WMS or ERPs.