Getting Started with Warehouse Management Systems
Doha: 17th, 18th of July from 9:00 a.m till 5:00 p.m at Millennium Hotel Doha
This course offers a detailed overview of the systems used to run and operate efficient warehouses. We review in detail the functionalities and technologies of a typical and Best-of-Breed WMS as well as the best practices in implementation of such solutions. The course also takes a close look at available vendors, the criteria of failure and success as well as the calculation of ROI for a WMS.
Join us along and acquire
Audience who has completed the course will:
- Have necessary knowledge of warehouse management systems
- Be familiar with most of the terminologies and technologies used by warehouse management systems
- Be familiar with the basic and extended functionalities of warehouse management systems
- Be able to calculate ROI from implementing warehouse management systems
- Be able to evaluate and select the most suitable warehouse management system for their business
Who Should Attend
This course is directed to Supply Chain Managers and Warehouse Managers with minimal to average knowledge of warehouse management systems.The information presented proved very beneficial to Operations Managers, as well as for the IT Managers of the company involved in the implementation of Warehouse Management Solutions.
- Serge has more than 10 years of experience in the Supply Chain field and has worked on some of the largest supply chain implementation projects in the EMEA region for companies such as L’Oreal, Chalhoub Group (MCT), Jawad Group, Clipsal, Procter & Gamble, Barloworld Logistics, Parmalat in South Africa, Golden Food, Mazda, Fattal, Holdal, Mohebi among many others.
- Serge speaks English, French, and Arabic, he joined SNS as a Logistics Analyst in early 2006. As a Project Manager , Serge is specialized in leading supply chain projects and implementations of SCE applications across the supply chain
- Conducted numerous Supply Chain consultancy studies for large companies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Documented detailed Standard Operating Procedures and has project managed to implement the consultancy report recommendations.
- Has worked on or led multiple projects involving the integration of different SCE systems together, such as WM systems with ERPs (such as SAP, JDEdwards, Baan, Oracle e-business), or Event Management and Business Intelligence tools with WMS or ERPs. .