Infor WM 10 Overview Course
Dubai: 21st, 22nd and 23rd of April, from 9:00 a.m. till 5:00 p.m. at Intercontinental Dubai Festival City
This course introduce the Infor WM standard functionalities to the super users thus allowing them to actively participate in the Business Review Summit (BRS) sessions and conducting the end user training prior to the Go-Live.
Join us along and acquire
- Introduce general WMS functionalities for the client super users and supply chain team
- Course will allow users to actively participate in WMS business meeting.
- Train super users on using WMS by doing workshops during the training
Who Should Attend
This course is directed to Supply Chain Managers, Warehouse Managers, WMS Managers and WMS Super USers with minimal
- Charbel has more than 8 years of experience in the Supply Chain field and has worked on some of the largest supply chain implementation projects in the EMEA region , France, South Africa, Singapore and USA.
- Charbel speaks English, French, and Arabic, he joined SNS as a Logistics Analyst in early 2010. Charbel is specialized in leading supply chain projects and implementations of SCE applications across the supply hain
- Consulted and led a best of breed Warehouse Management System implementation for one of the largest 3PLs company in South Africa.
- Led the implementation of a warehouse management solution integrated with an ERP with real time update for one very large fashion retailers in the GCC.
- Has worked on or led multiple projects involving the integration of different SCE systems together, such as WM systems with ERPs (such as SAP, JDEdwards, Baan, Oracle e-business) and Business Intelligence tools with WMS or ERPs.