Join us along and acquire
Throughout the day, we will discuss the following topics:
- Forecasting and Inventory Planning in Parts Management
- Typical warehouse designs for Parts facilities and systems to consider
- Receiving and Picking processes, solutions and technologies for Parts warehouses
- WMS features to look for when considering a Parts warehouse
- Inventory distribution for vehicles across the Kingdom
- Inventory tracking in vehicle yards
Who Should Attend
This event is dedicated to Parts Manager, Inventory Managers and IT personnel.
Spare Parts and Automotive Supply Chain Professionals Gathering
On October 7th 2015 at Sheraton Jeddah Hotel, Jeddah
The parts, vehicle and machinery supply chain is one of high complexity and given the size of the market in Saudi Arabia it is also one of high throughput. In this gathering, we will be tackling the various challenges of these industries in the Kingdom as well as detail the different solutions and processes that can be implemented in order to provide a sustainable competitive advantage.
Graduated from the American University of Beirut with a Bachelor in Computer and Communication Engineering and a Masters in Engineering Management and after a short experience in software development and quality management consulting, Wael Mabsout first joined SNS as an operational consultant. Wael has been involved in the implementation of many Supply Chain Management applications across the Middle-East as well as in Latin America with multinationals such as P&G, Nestle, Mabe, Honda and others. Wael has also led many consultancy and design projects for customers such as Riyadh Military Hospital, Arrow Food and Agility Logistics. Wael is also involved in the development of a variety of training material for logistics courses.