Transportation Management Best Practices
Dubai: August 2nd at Intercontinental Dubai Festival City
The timely distribution of goods and services as well as a well-designed transportation network are essential to the success of any enterprise. The Transportation Management Best Practices course offers its attendees the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively plan, manage and control all transportation activities carried out by their companies.
Join us along and acquire
- Have extensive knowledge of the world of transportation
- Be familiar with most of the terminologies used in transportation
- Be familiar with most common transportation modes and transportation services
- Learn fundamental transportation costing and pricing techniques
- Be able to determine which transport modes and services best fit their companies
- Be able to assess the transportation needs of their companies in terms of vehicles and equipment
- Be familiar with essential concepts and techniques of route planning and scheduling
- Be familiar with available systems for effective transportation management
Who Should Attend
This course is directed to personnel with average knowledge or no knowledge of transportation management concepts. The information presented proved very beneficial to Transportation Managers, Distribution Managers, Transportation Planners, Dispatchers, etc.
Graduated from the American University of Beirut with a Bachelor in Computer and Communication Engineering and a Masters in Engineering Management and after a short experience in software development and quality management consulting, Wael Mabsout first joined SNS as an operational consultant. Wael has been involved in the implementation of many Supply Chain Management applications across the Middle-East as well as in Latin America with multinationals such as P&G, Nestle, Mabe, Honda and others. Wael has also led many consultancy and design projects for customers such as Riyadh Military Hospital, Arrow Food and Agility Logistics. Wael is also involved in the development of a variety of training material for logistics courses.