Warehousing Costing and Billing
Whether you are running a 3PL or a private warehouse, understanding the cost elements in your operation is a necessity to minimize your overall logistics costs and increase your profit margin. The Warehousing Costing and Billing course offers its attendees the knowledge necessary to calculate, analyze and reduce costs incurred by the warehouse. It also offers them the chance to choose the most suitable billing strategies which can be extended to their customers and generate the appropriate financial indicators to monitor their profitability.
- The course duration is 1 full day.
- The course is presented in the form of a power point presentation.
- The course includes a Q&A session and some evaluation quizzes.
Who should take it
This course is directed to personnel with average knowledge or no knowledge of warehouse costing and billing concepts. The information presented proved very beneficial to Supply Chain and Distribution Managers, Financial Officers, Warehouse Managers, etc.
Audience who has completed the course will:
- Be familiar with the most common expenses incurred by a warehouse operation.
- Learn fundamental methods of calculating costs, reducing costs, and analyzing future investments.
- Be able to assess the costs of their warehouse operation and analyze them with the appropriate financial key performance indicators.
- Learn about the different billing strategies which can be extended to their customers.
- Be familiar with available systems that provide comprehensive transaction visibility and billing reports.
- Learn how to convert their warehouse facility into a Profit /CostCenter.